- ForKids Inc.: Most Successful Art Auction…Ever
- Spence Crossing: Redefining the “Living Room”
- What’s Going on in the Housing Market?
- Rent vs. Own
- Spence Crossing at Princess Anne: Welcome to Convenience
- We Build Homes & Hope in Hampton Roads
- Back to the Future.
- Dr. Seuss: The Teacher of Practical Life
- Virginia Is Not Just For Lovers.
- Think Warm Thoughts
- Spence Crossing at Princess Anne: A Resort Called Home
- NEWSFLASH: It’s Cold.
- We Promise to Treat You Like Royalty, Valentine.
- It’s Time to Increase Your Net Worth
Tag Archives: New condominium
Recently Steven and his family moved into a luxurious Dragas condominium. He declared a resounding message for future Dragas homebuyers: “Kudos & Attaboys to Maureen, Rosely, Marcia, Mr. Levy (Oorah! Semper Fi!), Greg (Warranty Coordinator), and Leo (Construction Manager)! All … Continue reading
Would you rather pay A) $1,589 B) $2,166 C) $1,484 D) $1,237 Well if you answered “D” and you’re in the market for a new home, you’re in luck! Interest rates and mortgage payments are at an all-time low. It’s … Continue reading
Members of the Microwave and Baby Boomer Generation alike are looking to get in to a comfortable, spacious condo that’s free of the strings associated with single-family homes. “Broadly speaking, we are beginning to see people liking more closer-in developments. … Continue reading
We have just one new home available at Southmoor at Ridgely Manor, the top selling community in Hampton Roads in 2011. Priced from the $150′s, this Dover floor plan is move-in ready with upgraded flooring and overlooks the pool and … Continue reading