- The Thought of Homeownership
- CROFTON OPEN HOUSE
- Spence Crossing at Princess Anne: Seeing is Believing
- Condos & Single-Family Home Sales Are Climbing
- The Housing Market is Gaining Momentum
- VOTE for FORKIDS – Coastal Virginia Giving Back Awards
- Hadley Park at Greenbrier Open House
- Hadley Park at Greenbrier – NOW SELLING!
- Spence Fever, do you have the bug?
- HARVARD’S 5 FINANCIAL REASONS TO BUY A NEW HOME
- First-Time Homebuying with The Dragas Companies
- We Build & Invest in The American Dream
- Come Walk the Crofton Floor Plans this Friday!
- Get Off The Fence…
- 2014 is the Year to Buy
Tag Archives: New condominium
Recently Steven and his family moved into a luxurious Dragas condominium. He declared a resounding message for future Dragas homebuyers: “Kudos & Attaboys to Maureen, Rosely, Marcia, Mr. Levy (Oorah! Semper Fi!), Greg (Warranty Coordinator), and Leo (Construction Manager)! All … Continue reading
Would you rather pay A) $1,589 B) $2,166 C) $1,484 D) $1,237 Well if you answered “D” and you’re in the market for a new home, you’re in luck! Interest rates and mortgage payments are at an all-time low. It’s … Continue reading
Members of the Microwave and Baby Boomer Generation alike are looking to get in to a comfortable, spacious condo that’s free of the strings associated with single-family homes. “Broadly speaking, we are beginning to see people liking more closer-in developments. … Continue reading
We have just one new home available at Southmoor at Ridgely Manor, the top selling community in Hampton Roads in 2011. Priced from the $150′s, this Dover floor plan is move-in ready with upgraded flooring and overlooks the pool and … Continue reading